Because of my background in skating, I've always been inspired by movement in every form--on a canvas, in the gym, through sound.
It's exciting to hear about others' journeys, what they did to arrive where they are now--to hear about their strengths, their struggles, and their perseverance, because everyone has a cool story to tell. It's invigorating to hear about how people's experiences have informed their perspectives and views on life!!
In a nutshell, these are my top 5 things that inspire me:
1. The beach reminds of how there are things so much bigger than we are!!
2. I love the texture and movement found in art. As the viewer, we sense the emotion that the artist portrays.
3. Having meaningful conversations and gaining a shift in our perspectives intrigue me.
4. Journaling always helps me let it out and see where I am and gain some distance from what I'm experiencing and feeling.
5. Movement of any kind, walking in the woods, working out, going for walks, are a way for me to be with myself and to be with my body.